Saturday, November 29, 2008

"Analyzing" my blog,lol

Found this over at View From the 8th Floor and thought it would be cool to try.

Typealyzer

My results:

ESTP-The Doers

The active and play-ful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

--------------
considering how much time I spend sitting here at the computer?lol, I'm not so sure that last line really fits!

I got different results on my family blog

Try it, it was fun:)

No comments: