Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Project 2,996 in 2010

Every year since 2006 I have participated in  Project 2,996  , which is an annual online tribute to the victims of 9/11.

I just realized today that I had not gone by the 2,996 blog this year, and when I did, I discovered that DCRoe, the founder of the 'blogburst' on 9/11, is doing things a little differently this year

Project 2,996 in 2010

He's focusing this year on trying to get tributes posted to names that have either missing links from previous years, or don't seem to have a tribute online any longer.

The list so far of names without tributes is  Here

(although he had a few names listed that I had previously done tributes for over the years)

If you have done tributes in the past and see the name of the victim you remembered in the above list? contact DCRoe and give him the permalink to your tribute.(I didn't see an email for him on the 2,996 website, but sent a comment with my links to him)

I keep the permalinks to the tributes I have posted every year on my blog,always......you can scroll down and look under "2,996"......and then I will also post them below.

I carry the memory of each of these people in my heart every September 11th, even though we never met.

If you have a blog, and would like to write a tribute and post it on September 11th this year? go choose a name off the list at the link above, and follow the directions there.

I remember:

Jonathan Neff Cappello

John Patrick Salamone

Gerard (Jerry) P. Moran

Yuguang Zheng and Shuyin Yang

Catherine Carmen Gorayeb

Robert Fazio,Jr.

-----------------------------------------------
We will never forget.

No comments: