Monday, August 27, 2012

Apology for my Readers

Well, my blog seems to have 'de-volved' this summer into just postings of Wednesday Hero (which is nothing against Wednesday Hero!)..'real life' just seems to have kept us so busy that although I've walked around for the past month with several blog post ideas in the back of my mind? I just haven't gotten them written!

I do appreciate those who stop by here :) and also appreciate postings like the 'hat tip' I recently received from JP at Milblogging.com !

I'm hopeful that I can get back to more regular blogging soon, but in the meantime wanted to say "I apologize" and Thank you! for continuing to stop by here!

 

2 comments:

Paxford said...

We will be here for you when you get back to it :)

Pax

Unknown said...

Aww, thank you so much,Pax :)