Friday, February 01, 2008

Soldiers Angels Web Surfing

Photobucket


My weekly meme of news by, and about, Soldiers Angels out in the blogosphere.

Nevada Soldiers Angels VA Team tells about New Flat Rate Boxes

Soldiers Angels Network has a link to a great story about The Cookie Lady

and Soldiers Angels Texas passes on this,about
The Vets for Freedom National Heroes Tour


New, and "New-to-Me" Angels :)
>Just Mary ,an AOL blogger friend, let me know she had become an 'Angel'. Yay!

(and she is one of those folks who is involved with The Giving Tree , which was started by CanyonSun04 , another Soldiers Angel member, so I already Thought of her as an angel, anyway :)

I found this 'new-to-me' Angel through her post
Click here: Jamie Dawn's Mindless Blather: Blog Church - Week 13

-------------
Life in the Northeast, as always, posts for us to Remember....

--------
And, this last one, by Soldiers' Angels Germany.....one of the most powerful posts I have ever read. The Final Gift

No comments: