Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Yay! Three Banners Received :)

I've posted recently here on this blog  and also cross-posted over on Hooah Wife & Friends that I'm collecting banners to be used to cheer on the riders at the World T.E.A.M. Sports Face of America bike ride

I've already received 3 banners,yay! and here they are :)




Keep 'em coming,thanks!
and also many thanks to those who have also been spreading the word, like Assoluta Tranquillita

Remember, for more info and the mailing address, you can email me at kasee60(at)gmail(dot)com or, you can check out the public Facebook event page I've created Here

Someone recently asked me what we had done with previous years' banners, we have sent them to either Walter Reed or to troops serving overseas after the bike ride, which is why we always ask for new banners every year.
 

No comments: