Monday, May 11, 2009

Who Is Your Hero? "Tweet To Remind"

The Bob Woodruff Foundation Remind.org
is running the Tweet to Remind campaign from now through Memorial Day, May 25,2009.

They are asking folks to write a short blog post or tweet telling us who your hero is on Tuesday, May 12, to help spread the word about this campaign.

When I read about this, I immediately thought of 3 recovering wounded soldiers whose stories I have been following for a number of years now. I cannot pick just One......so, here are Three of My Personal Heroes.

Sgt. Eric Edmundson


Staff Sgt. Jose Pequeno


Staff Sgt. Matthew Keil


These men, and their families, have inspired me through their struggles to recover from the wounds they received while serving our country, and continue to leave me feeling uplifted and hopeful through reading about their courage, determination, and tenacity in rebuilding their lives.


Who is YOUR Hero?

No comments: