Sunday, January 03, 2010

Soldiers Angels Web Surfing

Photobucket

The first 2010 'surf' of the web for news by, and about,
Soldiers Angels

First of all, Happy New Year! and next, Hurray! that the number of troops waiting to be adopted on the Soldiers Angels website has finally fallen under 2,000.

Since many of them were adopted by new 'Angels', I thought I'd feature some links to blogs by new members of Soldiers Angels. (and Welcome! to both of them!)

Apropo of Nothing (cool blog name:) posted Soldiers Angels and NCIS Agents


Finding Family with Empty Arms also writes about Soldiers Angels


and the following are not 'new' Angels, but 'new-to-me' blogs by members of Soldiers Angels that I wished to share with you, because one of the joys I've found as an Angel is not only the soldiers I've gotten to know over the past 5 years? but also the many and varied Angels that you are privileged to meet along the way,too.

Grace Notes

Hidden Forest Stamping


and Flour and Water writes about Goals


Short 'surf', but that's it for this week.....looking forward to sharing many more web surfs with you throughout 2010:)

3 comments:

brat said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, {{{{{{{Kathi}}}}}

THANK you for all you do...:)

Unknown said...

Thank you,Brat....You're no slouch,yourself, thanks for the many,many things that You do,also!!

Terri said...

Kathi, I'm so glad you found my blog. It's nice to find Soldiers Angels who blog. The military family history in your profile reads a lot like mine - father, uncles, sisters, husband, brother-in-laws, sons and nieces. Makes me proud.