Friday, September 19, 2008

Soldiers Angels Web Surfing

Photobucket

My weekly surf of the web for news by, and about, Soldiers Angels

Wish I was in Vegas, at the 3rd Annual Milblog Conference.....there are quite a few Angels there, like Greta , of course....and Shelle and Holly ,to name just a few. Hope y'all have a great time!

However, since I couldn't be there, I'll just pass on a few tidbits I came across this week.

The awesome folks at the Quilter's Compass Blog check in again with Soldiers Angels Quilts

New Angels!

At So Very Blessed, they Adopted a Soldier, inspired by Ky Woman

And here's another new Angel at eRevolution.us

Over at Tanker Brothers, they have a video tribute to All the troops, sent in by a Canadian I've Got Your Back


And lastly, the Ladies of Liberty blog highlights a Fallen SA Hero who was laid to rest today
Fallen SA Hero: SSGT Renee A. Deville

Godspeed,Renee....you touched the hearts of so many in Soldiers Angels.

No comments: