Monday, December 08, 2008

Now I've got pictures:)

Since Tony just finished another round of baking, now I've got pictures of some of the things we sent in the box to our soldier:) and his buddies.
potato candy
Photobucket

fudge

Photobucket

peanut butter balls

Photobucket

and cookies galore:)
peanut butter cookies

Photobucket
chocolate chip
Photobucket
M & M chip

Photobucket

peanut butter with chocolate drops

Photobucket

and, of course, Christmas sugar cookies:)

Photobucket

(are you hungry yet? lol. I Love being married to someone who loves to bake!)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

Can you send abot a dozen of each to me, so I can do a taste test before we send them to our troops. Better be safe. Ha. great looking cookies

Unknown said...

LOL,thanks, I'll pass your compliment on to the cook:)

Unknown said...

I know they will love them. Mark often spoken how much those loving touches of home met to him. G-d bless you both.
Laini

Tracy said...

YUM - I remember Tony's potato candy from last year!

K-Dubyah said...

Can I have the tater candy? OH PLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE??? I love that stuff...