Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random Links to Check out

Been saving these links to pass on when I got the chance, no particular order, just links of interest that I thought folks might be interested in checking out.

From Reader's Digest, I've been following this story on their CaringBridge page for quite awhile, nice to see this featured in the Digest
Volunteers Help Repay a Disabled Veteran's Sacrifice


Greeting Troops returning home in NH....... Pease Greeters


Warriors and Veteran's Assistance out of Hurricane,WV



Awesome site Hall of Heroes


New museum coming National Museum of Americans in Wartime


AnySoldier.com Golf Tournament coming up in April.

Also coming up in April, World T.E.A.M. Sports 2009 Face of America Bike Ride


Hero to Hero HeroToHero.US is emergency first responders giving the shirts off their backs for our desert-deployed troops.

2 comments:

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

These are some great links, thanks, I have been on a couple already

Unknown said...

Thanks:) glad you enjoyed checking them out...that's why I do what I do!