Sunday, April 19, 2009

Soldiers Angels Web Surfing

Photobucket

A 'surf' of the web for news by, and about,
Soldiers Angels

I'm by no means the only one 'surfing' the web for all things Soldiers Angels:) Shelle over at Wingtip 2 Wingtip has something cool posted
Soldiers Angels Daily Internet Flight


and both she and Greta post a lot of great links at Soldiers Angels Network , like this one
Detained Minors Make Cards for Soldiers Angels

and, of course, if you're looking for more Soldiers Angels news? there's always the
Soldiers Angels Blogwire at blognetnews.com/soldiersangels


But, I still like doing my little 'surf' (mostly weekly,sometimes the work schedule and life in general interfere with posting) because I come across blogs like this Angel's blog
~From The Heart~

and I can pass on the news that Soldiers Angels Washington
and Soldiers Angels Oregon are now on Facebook and Twitter:)

and while I confess that I don't 'tweet'(I know, I'm a dinosaur:) those of you who Do? may want to get in on This

That's the surf!

No comments: