Saturday, October 04, 2008

No" Soldiers Angels Web Surfing" this week

Sorry, folks......with AOL shutting down their 'Journals'(blogs) system this month? I am madly involved in trying to save two years worth of blog posts on not only my first "Mail Call! Supporting the Troops" AOL journal....but also trying to save two years of posts from my 'family blog' on AOL.
And then I have a Bunch of website maintenance updating to do on This blog!

I am hopeful that by the end of next week, I'll be able to return to the 'world of blogging'.

See you then :)

2 comments:

cyndy said...

Hi Kathi I finally worked out how to get here I think you do a fantastic job with your blogs.So take your time I have added your blog to my list to follow so I wont miss anything you write.Take care stay safe Angel Hugs from your mate in Oz Cyndy and the 3 Amigo's

K-Dubyah said...

Kathi,

Well, hurry up!!

Don't it just steam you that AOL decided to do this? I had a private blog there and had to move and delete all my thoughts. UGH!

Have fun. We'll wait on you.