Thursday, March 12, 2009

Speaking of Bike Rides....(and the 2009 Milblog Conference)

Posting about Kevin Baker's ride reminded me of my current dilemma....what to do the weekend of April 25th and 26th? (presuming I can even find someone to work for me,lol, so I can have that weekend off.....)

Because that is the weekend that World T.E.A.M. Sports will be having the
2009 Face of America Bike Ride from Bethesda to Gettysburg

and it's also the weekend of the 2009 Milblogging Conference

In both 2007 and 2008 my daughter and I volunteered through Soldiers Angels at the Face of America bike rides, and we were really looking forward to doing that again this year. I can't say enough about what a great experience volunteering for it has been, the past 2 years.

The only Milblog Conference I've made it to was back in 2007 ,when it was just up the road from me:) and I was really excited when they decided to move the conference back there.


I'm still trying to figure out a way to do two things at once,lol........we'll see what happens, but in the meantime I wanted to mention both of these events again.

2 comments:

K-Dubyah said...

Kathi,

I'm going to be at the mil-blog conference... Will be there a few extra days, maybe we could do lunch???

Unknown said...

We'll figure out a way to get together,I'm sure:)

(LOL...wanna help hang banners on Sunday?)