Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fallen Marine LCPL Daniel T. Morris Bridge Dedication

My Thanks to SWAC Girl for posting about the

Bridge Dedication to LCPL. Daniel Morris

on February 22,2007, my husband and I had the honor and privilege of standing with the Patriot Guard Riders at LCPL Morris' funeral, and I have never forgotten that.

It was the first PGR mission at a funeral we were able to attend, and I wrote about it on my original Mail Call! blog PGR Mission for LCPL Daniel T. Morris~Mission Complete

Our local news had the story about the bridge dedication Here

To the family of LCPL Daniel Morris....there are many people you have never met, who have not forgotten your son.

And we continue to hold you in our prayers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come and visit our jounral. We picked you for an award :)