Friday, November 14, 2008

Valour-IT Fundraiser

The Valour-IT Veterans Day fundraiser, a friendly competition among blogs, will run through November 27, 2008 (Thanksgiving).

You can click here to read more about donating or joining the competition.

Since my husband is an Army vet, and my aunt is an Army vet, and my husband's son
is a currently deployed Army MP.......naturally, the link on my sidebar for you to donate is the
ARMY team! :)

(Division by service branch is for the purpose of friendly competition; all funds ultimately go into the same account. )

The official History of Valour IT is here

and on June 23,2006, I blogged a little bit about looking back at the beginning of Valour IT
on the previous incarnation of my Mail Call! blog The power of the Internet and People working together

Little did I know when I blogged that,
that in 2007 I would hear both Chuck Ziegenfuss and FBL speak about the beginnings of Valour-IT at the 2007 Milblog Conference.


The Soldiers Angels Valour IT Project has touched hundreds of lives since those humble beginnings, and with your help, it can continue to help many more of our wounded troops.

I know times are tight, but please won't you consider making a donation, no matter how small?....every little bit helps!

Thank you, and...GO ARMY!

No comments: